Avg. Drink Cost: 3
Cover Day: 0
Cover Night: 5

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmbkEx ... eZiGHLw4ow
https://www.instagram.com/akrondreamers/?hl=en
random_troll

Re: Dreamers Cabaret - Akron, OH

Post by random_troll »

Stopped in here on a saturday evening in January 2022 around 9:30. Parking lot was well lit and did not seem sketchy. Walk in the main door, pay the door guy 10 and youre good to go in. The bar is on the left running the whole length of the wall. The stage is large and has 3 poles and takes up a a good ammount of space in the club. The bathrooms are on your right when you walk in and the vip rooms are on the opposite side of the building.

This night seemed pretty busy, there were probably around 10 dancers and 20 customers in total, most of them AA. There were 2 girls dancing on stage and a group of customers was throwing large ammounts of ones on stage, it took about 20 minutes to be approached by one of the girls but the bartender was very personable and fun to talk to. I was approached by a younger caucasian girl. We chatted for a little bit and she offered to go back to the vip. They have 3 tiers of vip service available, prices were 20, 30 and 50. Bikini, topless and nude respectively. I opted for the middle option, figuring I could "upgrade" if the small head started taking over or more fun was offered.

We head back to the vip and she does some good grinding, I was told im allowed to roam just not underneath the panties, got the impression that she wouldnt offer anything else so I enjoyed the three dances I got from her, paid her and went back to the bar, got another beverage and waited hoping one of the other girls would come over but they were too busy with the group that was throwing all the money earlier. Which was unfortunate because many of them had amazing bodies. I finished my drink and headed out figuring they were going to be with them for the majority of the night.

Overall I was slightly disappointed but flying solo Im not going to try and compete with regulars and a party for a girls attention. I also thought the vip prices were a little high. The dances were good but i dont think they quite justified the price. They did have a solid group of attractive women working.
random_troll

Re: Dreamers Cabaret - Akron, OH

Post by random_troll »

I visited Dreamers for the first time last week. I actually went twice.

The first visit was on Wednesday, early afternoon, just to get a sense of the place. I met a couple of the dancers (there were maybe 4 working). I spoke with a couple of them trying to make a connection. I almost left - but then Nicole came over. She was sexy, alluring, and smelled amazing. I bought her a drink and we talked for about 30 minutes. I had a big meeting that night, and I was a little nervous. She was great to talk to - very engaging, asked about my business and my meeting, and we had a great time together - even though there was no dancing involved.

I went back the next day and shared with her regarding my meeting, and the successful outcome. I asked her to dance for me. She offered the $30 nude room or the $20 topless room. I opted for the $30 dances.

Her dances were among the best I have ever had. YMMV, of course, but she was very sensual with me - a lot of slow moves to allow me to take in her perfume (Valentino - one of my favorites). She whispered in my ears, kissed my neck, and put my hands exactly where she wanted them. She allowed some roaming - but I'm always extremely respectful and careful with roaming hands - I don't ever want her to feel that she's not in control. Again, YMMV.

She was extremely sexy - I will definitely be back to visit her when I'm back in town. Highly recommended if you're in the area.

Return to “Club Listings”