Lap Dance Cost: 10
Avg. Drink Cost: 4
Cover Day:
Cover Night: 4
Nudist_Life

Re: Sparky's - Fayetteville, NC

Post by Nudist_Life »

Visited around 2 PM on Saturday. Cover: $4
Layout: As soon as you enter the building, you will notice a metal detector. And security place where you will be pat down by security during nights. As I am visiting during day time no such security. Once passed and enter the door, ID check and cover. Left will be the bar setup and right will be main long rectangular stage and straight up you will see a small and round stage. Private dance areas are on either sides of the stage. 2 private booth areas on right where there will be curtains for more privacy compared to 7 or 8 dance areas on left with no curtains. There are also couple of pool tables next to bar.
Drink Prices: I am not an alcohol guy, so just had coke and some fruit juice which are $2.75 each and $4 for a red bull.
Dance prices: $20, but one dancer took only $10. So, I believe it depends on dancer.
Dancers: There are 6 dancers and 10 customers at the time of my entrance. Most/All of them are AA with various sizes and shapes.
Stage rotation: There are no fixed dance rotation of dancers on stage. The dancers usually go on stage as they wish and can leave whenever they feel like it or a customer grabs her for a dance. There are no one doing stage dances at some times during my visit.
Dances: As soon as I sat down, one dancer from my previous visit recognized and sat down with me for a chat. We talked for a while and off we go to VIP, as I remember having good time with her. Once we are in the room, she immediately offered FS which I opted in and asked her to start with BBBJ. She did a good job at it for a couple of minutes and then stared CFS in RCG till completion sometime into 3rd song. Given her $100 in total and she is happy.
Back to the bar, I was then approached by other dancer after 20 mins. We chatted for 5 mins and off we go to VIP again, she did good handsy dances and offered extras for twice the amount of dance price. I declined as I am not ready yet from my previous dances. But, good mileage from the regular dances.
After that, I went to VIP with three other dancers and couple of them are mostly air dances with good grind during the end of songs. And the other is genuinely good mileage with over the pants hand rub.
Overall, I had a good time. The quality of the dancers are not as good if you compared to other clubs.
Sparkys has that dive bar feel and is a well known bar for those looking for "extras" but people's success varies greatly. I've heard from the dancers that the owner is said to have received bjs at the bar. Private dances are indeed in one of the 3 or so private areas on either side of the club. This is where the "extras" are typically negotiated but I've been played several times so be careful.

Return to “Club Listings”