+1 336-566-3400
336-285-9303
Everyday 9:00PM - 3:00AM
Lap Dance Cost: 25
Avg. Drink Cost: 5
Cover Day: 0
Cover Night: 8
https://www.facebook.com/secretscabaretgreensboro/
Last edited by Nudist_Life on Mon Jan 17, 2022 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nudist_Life

Re: Secrets Cabaret of Greensboro - Greensboro, NC

Post by Nudist_Life »

The first time I went to this club early October on a Saturday night. I arrived around 11:30pm and as I drove up the parking lot there was a man in a van running the parking lot which was $20 to park, but was told that there was free parking across the street. I decided to take the free parking.

As I walked up to the door there was security guards that gave everyone a pat down before you walk in. The cover was $20 and to get ones there is a 10% charge off whatever amount you want. I payed the cover, get some ones then walk in the actual club.

It is a small slightly run down space with a stage in the corner with one pole. There was about 20 women there when I walked in mostly black women. A lot of the women were definitely the type of woman I like. Great bodies, you could tell some of them got work done on their bodies, but a lot were all natural.

The club is BYOB and actually allows you to smoke inside as well so bring whatever you want. The club is actually fully nude, but not all the women get nude I think its a personal decision on the girl if she wants to get fully nude or not.

There is no VIP rooms or lap dance floor, but if you hold a couple dollars in your hands more than likely a girl will come up to you and dance on you right there looking tip. The more money you throw the longer they go. I personally had a great time, but is definitely a lower end strip club. If you don’t mind getting danced on with no privacy I think this a great option. I would say a dance for about 2-5 minutes will only cost you in my opinion $7-20 so if you bring $100 you can have a great time getting a good amount of dances. Your money goes very far here.

Return to “Club Listings”