7pm-3am, Mon - Sat
Lap Dance Cost: 20
Avg. Drink Cost: 6.50
Cover Day:
Cover Night: 10
BigMoe

Re: Baccala - Kansas City, MO

Post by BigMoe »

Nice black strip club in a rough area. The girls were okay, but did get fully nude and if no one tipped on stage they would walk to the bar and dance directly in front of you. Only one I'd consider above an 8, but everyone was all over her, especially the other white guy, slim with a nice ass and good tits, had a cake face (tons of make up) so it's hard to say what she really looked like.

The bathroom is a metal box, black lights, no lock, terrible smell and you can shit and wash your hands at the same time. It really appears like a railroad trailor that was cut up and put in the middle of the club and made to be just big enough to stand in.

It was $10 to get in(with pat down), $6 for a bud light, $250 for a bottle of fireball (they had a peice of paper with crazy bottle costs, fireball being the funniest- patron, hen, 1738, and some ghetto champagne were all cheaper, less than $200), I hope it comes in the unbreakable, plastic bottle for $250.

I stayed for an hour, I think dances were $20 but only 1 girl was worth it and she was busy. Some girls got completely naked and some stayed completely clothed for dances, not sure if there us a price difference or just girls choice, but all dances happened on the floor.

They also had 2 pool tables and a basketball game. There are street walkers, not slot but I saw 3 or 4 up and down the street, all looked like what you'd think, terrible. When I left a homeless followed me to my car, chased after my car, tried to block the entrance to leave, I am sure he wanted $, but I wasnt going to find out and would have run him over If he got in my way, I would recommend standing outside waiting for an Uber cause some shit might go down. Also they dont have a parking lot, but it seemed okay to park at the auto parts store next door. One of my cheapest strip club visit, again in the club everyone was cool, but shit could really happen st any time, the door has atleast 7 locks/bolts on it and bullet holes.

Return to “Club Listings”