Sun: 6pm to 1am

Lap Dance Cost: $20
Avg. Drink Cost: $10
Cover Charge: $20

https://www.facebook.com/AugiesMPLS
RawDawg

Re: Augies Cabaret - Minneapolis, MN

Post by RawDawg »

So I’ll first start by saying the cover was $20. I think it’s a bit over priced but whatever. Before you go in in they have you place your keys and wallet in a small tray and send you through a metal detector. It’s pretty fast process. I went there at around 9pm and stayed till 12am. It’s funny because they are supposed to be open only from 7-10pm, but that didn’t seem to be the case nothing starting really going until 10pm and nothing stopped until about 12am.

This is a much more different club then usual the only way to truly get dances is by having dollar bills. Some girls might to individual dances for some money but most tell you to get dollar bills out. When I asked one of the dancers why. They told me it’s because at the end of the night they collect all of the money off the floor and split it up evenly. I don’t know if that’s how it’s always been, but that’s how it is now.

I was still able to get a dance with one girl for $20 a song, but I would say that is the exception, not the rule.

As for layout - it’s pretty basic, one platform stage with some poles. Most of the girls stay near the pole and platform area. As for the sitting situation, there really isn’t one. This is mostly a standing club with a couple of tables and a few chairs. There’s one atm towards the front entrance.

Talent - this is a mostly Black club, like one Latina and a couple mixed and one white girl. Other than that mostly black. I would say most of the girls were between 6-8 nothing necessarily above that. The best part of the girls were their curves. I would say if you like bigger and curvier black girls, this is your spot.

The club atmosphere is more like a night club I saw multiple of what seemed like couples inside just dancing to the music and use it more as their dance club than a strip club. They also serve alcohol so this isn’t a nude club.

As for Covid they require you to wear a mask but like one follows this rule at all. Over all, I probably wouldn’t go back unless I wanted to see girls dance on me for dollar bills to make it rain or want more of a standing night club situation.
Brock

Re: Augies Cabaret - Minneapolis, MN

Post by Brock »

The security guard checks EVERYONE's ID and he can be a bit of a dick. $20 bucks a piece at the door. It cost $7 to use the ATM. $12 for a mixed drink (vodka and cranberry). None of the girls were dancing but many were taking pics of themselves in the corner. The Dj asked them over the mic why they werent dancing and they laughed and ignored him. There is also lots of crime at this place and someone gets robbed or shot on a regular basis. Not safe, girls not dancing, and a waste of money. I won't be back.

Return to “Club Listings”