Avg. Drink Cost: 5
Cover Day: 0
Cover Night: 5
https://www.facebook.com/ClimaxAfterhours/
https://www.instagram.com/climaxmiamiproductions/?hl=en
floridaboy

Re: Club Climaxxx - Miami, FL

Post by floridaboy »

This is a review from a couple of weeks ago, but I had such a good time, wanted to note it here for the masses.

I arrived at the club at around 2pm - I always go during the work week, love the slow vibe of the club especially if there is a decent number of active dancers. This club has been well described - I parked (for free), entered club and got the typical pat down, got a seat at the bar. A couple years ago they moved the bar to the back, with the DJ booth overlooking the main stage, I grabbed a seat on the right which is the side of the restroom. At this time the DJ wasn't in the booth, no girls on the stage, but a few around talking to customers - I want the one on one dances, not the stage, so that works for me. Dances around the bar were $5 each, and good value at this time because the DJ wasn't advancing songs quickly - letting the playlist go.

I got a few beers for $3 each, I think I bought a couple of drinks for dancers that were in the $6-8 range. I was quickly approached by a dancer, made some small talk, and got into a dance. She was a 'typical' climaxx dancer - a bit more built, large tits, and gave a good high mileage dance. I got 3 dances from her and gave her $25. All good, just not totally my type.

Next was approached by a 8-9 in my book - tall, thin, but nice ass and tits. She was SUPER friendly personality-wise and made nice chit-chat for a while. I htink I bought her a drink too. She gave me some good high mileage dances, constant grinding, some stick shifting. She remarked about how I was 'enjoying myself' and my little head was ready for fun. She told me she didn't do anything in the back, but brought over another dancer that liked to do that. This new girl was less of a looker, but VERY hands on and looked to be high on some things already. For $125 I think, made it to the back room with her for what turned out to be a BBBJ. She was sexy and wild - had a great time. She left me very satisfied and I gave her a decent tip

Overall - great place to score a hot girl for some extra fun.

Return to “Club Listings”